I got my grades for this semester back. I got an A+ and a B. I’m very disappointed in the B. Up until now I’ve had a 4.0 GPA in grad school. I had an A going into the final and evidently I bombed the final, which is surprising because I felt that I had done ok on it.I’ve already sent an email to check and make sure the grade is accurate. The professor said I was a really good student but was below the median on the final. Blah.
Kind of makes me think the week I spent studying for that final was a poor investment of my time. I could have been goofing off and I would have probably been just as prepared for the test. Stupid B.
5 comments:
You can always claim that the test exhibited clear cultural bias against your demographic and that you require an additional 10% to overcome such inherent bias.
Bummer, buddy. But better breaks bode, barring bedeviling by brown-nosing bookworms. Believe, Bill!
Frequently Unwieldy Comments Kill
Your Observations Urbane
:)
You should have spent the time playing rock band ... shame on you!
Post a Comment