Unfortunately the store didn’t have Riblet’s brand so we were forced to settle with something that we were sure that she’d find to be inappropriate. Dawn wanted to get something that was as close to her normal stuff as possible and pull a fast one on the old Ribletmiester. I had other ideas…
Everyone knows Riblet is a pretty high end cat. She sleeps on cashmere, micro-suede, leather, and memory foam pretty much exclusively. She likes to retire to the library in the evenings. She manages a small coffee plantation. And she doesn’t want to be treated like no damn pauper. Obviously ordinary kitty litter is not going to cut it.
I spied some new fangled crystal kitty litter that looked like gem stones:
I knew this was the stuff. Who wouldn’t want to poop on diamonds? I was sure this would meet with Riblet’s approval and lobbied strongly for it. Dawn was skeptical and thought we should go with something a bit more plebian. We compromised and bought one of each, which works out well since Riblet has two litter boxes anyways. Except now she has one litter box and one precious gems treasure trove box.

No comments:
Post a Comment