Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cat + Chair

It's been awhile since I've posted a Riblet photo. Tonight she was posing on a chair and I thought it looked like something that belonged in "Feline Architectural Digest" or perhaps "CEO Power Cats Exposed."

Riblet was cooperative enough to sit on the arm and let me go and fetch my camera and then fiddle around with the settings for a few minutes before I got this photo.


4 comments:

Griner said...

Awesome shot.

Bill said...

Thanks, I kind of wish that the lightswitch and power outlet weren't in it...but I was too lazy to PhotoShop them out last night.

Griner said...

I kinda like the power cord. Looks intentionally architectural.

Andrea said...

I like how she looks like she is trying to be casual, yet dominating. The slightly off center feel and the "yes, I could eat you for lunch, or maybe I'll wait till dinner" look on her face definitely shouts CEO on the move.