I never cared for comic books. I considered them a bit….what’s the word…stupid. I’m always at a loss whenever a comic book themed movie and/or video game is released. Dawn and all my friends begin speaking a lexicon that is completely lost on me. Strange characters with byzantine stories are like old friends to them. It smells of soap opera to me.
Perhaps I would have seen the appeal of comic books if I had known there was a character as cool as the Chauncey Throttlebottom III. That’s not his millionaire name. That’s his made up hobo secret identity name. How cool is that. He has a monocle. A freaking monocle!
I’d like to highlight the first sentence in the image below…because it is awesome. “The Vagabond, better known to himself as Chauncey Throttlebottom III…” I wish I had a name I was better known to myself by.
Not sure where to go from here. I guess I didn’t have a plan. There was a super hero who was a clown and a hobo and I thought you should know about it.
That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment