Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I’ve been slammed packed busy. I feel like I’ve been assailed from every side. Fortunately the crescendo was reached yesterday and now things should start to subside as we head towards Thanksgiving. Boy-howdy, I can’t wait for Thanksgiving.
If I could have one Thanksgiving wish, it’s that I receive Rock Band before Thanksgiving. I currently have the game pre-ordered and its street date is next Tuesday. With luck I’ll have my copy Wednesday in time to rock out over Thanksgiving. If you’re unfamiliar with the video game Rock Band, but you are familiar with the game Guitar Hero, let me do you a service by giving you the long and short of it. Rock Band is the evolution of the music/rhythm game genre. All previous forays with music based games will seem cheap and superficial in comparison. That’s the story if any of the pre-release press about that game can be trusted.
If I could have one sartorial wish, it would be that all Crocs would transition from a solid to a liquid, scald their owners, and then disappear. I hate those ugly “shoes” and I feel their owners should be physically punished for purchasing them. Sloshing around in a puddle of garish napalm seems like a punishment that fits the crime. Speaking of things sartorial (nice transition huh) Project Runway AND America’s Next Top Model are both on tonight. It's a powerhouse of a fashion TV.
My ponies (Jenah and Heather) are doing very well in ANTM, which seems so strange. Usually the girls I pick are cut within the first 4 episodes. I’ve never backed a potential winner before. I guess the season is only half over so there is no cause for celebration yet.
Dawn caught a television show that looked pretty interesting on VH-1 this weekend. It was called The Shot or something like that. It was basically ANTM for photographers. It was kind of interesting for the discussion to be centered around how best to compose a photograph instead of how to best stretch out your neck. In the credits I noticed that the show was produced by Ken Mok, which the same producer as ANTM. (I assume everyone feels compelled to repeat “Mok Mok Mok Mok Mok” whenever they see his name at the end of ANTM like I do).
That’s all I have for today. Maybe tomorrow I’ll have an actual coherent theme to blog about.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm curious to see Rock Band in action sometime. Also, I hate Crocs too, but only on adults. I'm fine with them on kids, maybe because I spent most of my childhood wearing jellies.
We have the same ponies!
Crocs definitely melted and scalded the owners of its stock. Like Jamey. Because when you think Crocs, you think Jamey.
Post a Comment