Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Coffee Anyone?

One last bit of Lafayette news from our recent mission to Indiana. Do you know anyone who wants to own a coffee shop? I only ask because one of the local Lafayette coffee shops that Dawn and I used to frequent appears to be looking for a new owner. We discovered this, much to our dismay, on Saturday afternoon when we needed a bit of a pick-me-up and walked over to where it used to be only to find the following notice on the door.


$20k doesn’t seem like a lot for a coffee shop. The offer claims that all assets and equipment are included. Does anyone know how much the equipment for a coffee shop normally runs? The old location seemed pretty good, after all it was short walking distance from the Tippecanoe Courthouse (man Indiana has some gorgeous court houses).

Surely someone is interested in a coffee shop starter pack. If you do buy it check and see if you got any of the “Bad Coffee Sucks” coffee mugs in your assets. I’d like to have another one of those.

No comments: