Friday, July 25, 2008

Riblet Expands Her Online Presence

Dawn has put together a blog for Riblet that explains what the Riblet Twitter project is. I think she did a very good job blogging as Riblet and I thought it was pretty funny (but I’m probably biased).

It’s not something that I see us updating very often. So you know, don’t get your hopes up.

The part that really made me giggle is the Amazon wish list Dawn made for Riblet. Pay special attention to Riblet’s justification for each item on her list. Just to be clear, no we are not hoping to get free stuff out of this. Dawn purposely left off any information that would allow an anonymous person from gifting Riblet. Dawn is just using Amazon as a medium for more Riblet based humor.

So anyway, I can’t take any credit for any of the funny, but I wanted to give Dawn props for writing some stuff that made my day.

No comments: