skip to main | skip to sidebar

Vacuously True

Technically true, but provides no useful information.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Grievous Sin

How can the people who Dawn works with hate lunch so much? It’s strange and unnatural to despise lunch. Yet, given half a chance they will gladly schedule meetings up to, through, and after lunch to prevent people from attending that most blessed mid-day sacrament.

I’d try to figure out this great mystery but I’m currently blinded and dumbfounded by starvation.
Posted by Bill at 9:58 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (19)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (127)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ▼  May (16)
      • Liberty City Misanthrope
      • The un-unravel-able mystery of ravel.
      • Mission to Memphis
      • Thank you, but no thank you.
      • A Grievous Sin
      • Netflix Revisited
      • Monday Revelations
      • Occupying my time.
      • Curmudgeon News Update.
      • It's not easy being Gaeta
      • Loose ends.
      • Exciting developments in lunch studies!
      • The Great Outdoors (backyard).
      • I don’t know about the robots…but I have a plan.
      • Huntsville treats us well
      • Because I still bother to update my blog…
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2007 (113)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (20)
    • ►  June (3)