Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Evening Conversations

I forget the exact series of events that led up to the following conversation. I suspect that they are immaterial. Sufficient to say this is how many of our late night conversations go.

Dawn: I think Riblet has been using me EEE again.

Bill: Oh really? Has she been trying to hack the internet again?

Dawn: Yes, she’s been trying to order thumbs off the internet. There’s no telling what crimes she could commit if she had a pair of thumbs.

Bill: Let’s hope she doesn’t manage to acquire any then.

Dawn: I don’t think she will. She was doing searches for people selling “TUMS” and kept getting pages full of anti-acid medication.

Bill: She spells like a LOLCAT?

Dawn: Yes, she’s been reading icanhascheezburger lately. Her spelling is horrible.

Bill: I bet she thinks it’s an educational program meant to teach cats how to read and write.

Dawn: Yeah, she thinks she’s taking distance learning classes. She’s been asking a lot about buckets lately.

Bill: Great, just what we need, her demanding one more thing. First thumbs, now buckets.


No comments: