Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'd move in a heart beat.

Everyday Luxist.com has an estate of the day. Everyday I check out what houses that range from 1.5 million dollars (a pittance by Luxist standards) to north of 80 million dollars look like. I fantasize about the amount of non-socializing I could do with an estate that large.


Today’s estate really resonates with me. I like the overall design and styling of this house. At just under 2.5 million it’s practically thrifty too.

4 comments:

Garçonova said...

Only having two bed rooms in a 4,500 square foot house seems a bit odd, but it has a 1,000 bottle wine cellar, so I'd be willing to forgive a lot.

Bill said...

I kind of assumed the implicit message was there is room for a guest but no rooms for kids. Perhaps that’s just my personal bias speaking though…

Garçonova said...

Kids or not, a party mansion should have more than one guest bedroom. Though it does have a fabulous cellar...

Bill said...

Meh. I prefer entertaining one guest at a time. This is my idea of a party mansion.