skip to main | skip to sidebar

Vacuously True

Technically true, but provides no useful information.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

In the service of clarity

A coworker had trouble understanding the phenomena. I produced this helpful example for him. Perhaps you will be likewise illuminated.

while (redspot)
{
    moveTo(redspot.location);
    eliminate(redspot);
}
respite();

I trust this clears things up.

Posted by Bill at 1:24 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (19)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (127)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ▼  February (21)
      • I'm on the bandwagon
      • The horror.
      • In the service of clarity
      • Spots, spots, spots.
      • My weekend with the null set.
      • A boom in the night.
      • Just as I suspected!
      • I got your tiny ungulates right here!
      • Probable Insanity
      • The enjoyable part.
      • Project Runway Prediction Analysis
      • Lost on Battlestar Runway
      • Damn You Reasonable Bloggers!
      • EEEnchanting
      • Afternoon Musings
      • In the service of diversion
      • Evening Conversations
      • I'd move in a heart beat.
      • Contractor by day, washboard player by night?
      • War Photojournalism
      • Specs = Awesome?
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2007 (113)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (20)
    • ►  June (3)