I’ve got a busy morning so I don’t have time to track down all the details like I should. I was going to try and do a quick post about what the 700 MHz auction is and what it might mean to you. The more I started to research it the more I realized that there is far too much information for a single post. Plus I wanted to take my time with it and try to make sense of what’s really going on. So instead of a shoddy quick post that glosses over some of the fun and exciting details I’m going to put this teaser up and start taking the issue apart in future posts.
Sorry I don’t have something more substantial to tide you over until I get around to writing some more. Perhaps you can try doing what I did yesterday… look at this Luxist Estate of the Day and imagine hunkering down there for a nice snowy Christmas. On that note, if anyone is looking for a good Christmas gift idea for me this estate would make a dandy gift.

No comments:
Post a Comment